Thursday, December 8, 2016

December 7 5 Things about ME



Hmmm..5 things about me...


1.  I love walking ..especially in the woods along dirt roads or trails.  Peaceful and quiet except for the sound of my feet and Nature.

2. Leaves are my favorite thing to photograph.  I find leaves all the time but of course, fall leaves and leaves with winter frost are my favorites.   I can see Life in the veins of the leaves.

3. I would love to move to a place that had a creek running through it.   I love water but not so much the ocean or a lake.   A river or creek keeps moving through Life.

4. Mountains are my favorite places to go and BE.   

5. My shoe size is one size bigger than it ever was before.  Maybe all the walking has caused my feet to grow!

and 

I just love my life!

Have to catch up..Dec. 8 is On the Ground


1 comment: