Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5 - Fave Book of 2016


I read all the time!

This is my most current stack of books of which I have read all except the Sandra Brown. I should finish it today or tomorrow.

I love my library.  Most of my books I read come from there.
 I very seldom buy a book unless it is secondhand and cheap, most likely at a yard sale or a used book store.




These are some books on my bookshelf.  Not much in the way of current fiction but just some books I picked up here and there.  I have gone back to read parts and pieces of these books.


So what is my fave book of 2016?
Whatever book I happen to be reading!

December Reflections prompt for the 6th- In the Air

2 comments:

  1. A lady after my own heart. That would be my favorite also, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you wondering who The Library Lady is? Nah! You know.

    ReplyDelete