Thursday, December 29, 2016

December 29 My wish for 2017

   My wish is for others---

                           joy and happiness,

                                 health and wellness,

                                       faith and hope,

                                            friends and family,

                                                work and prosperity.
                                                 
                                                               Peace for all. 

            We all have a new beginning each morning as the sun arises.  

             My wish for myself is to live each day fully, 

                               spreading love and light 
  
                                         to all that I meet.



                     

No comments:

Post a Comment