Saturday, December 3, 2016

December 3 Fave Photo of 2016

This photo is one my favorite photos of 2016.  

It is not a perfect photo, but here is what it means to me.

I noticed, I paused, I focused, I connected.

That little curling vine caught my eye, then I saw the water drop.  I wondered!  How did that water drop stay there defying the law of gravity and not splashing to the ground? Did the curl hold it lovingly and safely? How did the drop of water fill that curve? Was it that big a drop or did many little drops accumulate there together?  What caused the little vine to curl like that? It is not twisted around anything.  The water drop looks like a diamond.  I felt a sense of elation that I was able to see this tiny little happening of Nature.

I am thankful I had a camera to record this moment.  Thankful to be able to look at this moment again and feel those same feelings.   Life is all about the moments!  



The next prompt in December Reflections is Circles!  



1 comment: