Monday, February 1, 2021

Embrace this Space Day2/100dayproject

 



In the flower bed, there is something else growing that should not be there.  It is amazing how plants will grow where they land.  This little thing might be the beginning of a big pine tree!  Or it could be just a weed.  


I had planned to run out to get a couple photos of the waterdrops on the new growth for my photo today but when I got down on my knees with the camera there were some surprises.


The biggest surprise was this bud which I don't remember seeing yesterday.  Maybe it was there and maybe it was not.    Maybe I did not see it yesterday because I did not get down on my knees at eye level.  In the rain.    Maybe it shot up during the night.  I don't even know what it is for sure as there are several different kinds of plants here.  

Plants are amazing.  How fast do they grow?   What changes will I see tomorrow?  
  

I know I will be looking much more closely down on my knees or even laying on the ground.


Day 2 of the 100 day photo project.   Canon T3 with 24mm prime lens.  F2.8 ISO 100 1/50sec
Manual focus, Aperture priority at 2.8   I let the camera choose the ISO and the shutter speed and shot in jpeg mode.    I did no editing at all on these photos.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment