Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Embrace this Space Day 11/100dayproject

 

                                                 "Glad that thing is off my shoulders!"


The tiny shoot has a crook in its back but it has pushed that clump of mulch off its head!  

Sunlight will soon have it standing straight up!!



I dug out the gazanias today  to move them to a different location.
The allium bulbs went in the back row in the bed.   Hope they like it here. 




Not every thing in the flower bed was planted by me!   I wondered why there was a clump of leaves and mulch in the corner of the bed.    Now I know!  We had been missing this toy as it usually stays in the house.     My Gypsy dog must have been hiding it from something that she smelled in the yard!    There is a stuffed squirrel buried somewhere that we have never found.   Would love to be able to read my dog's mind!  


No comments:

Post a Comment