Sunday, June 28, 2015

A Visual CV


Kim Manley Ort, a photographer and photography teacher from whom I have been fortunate to learn much about the art of seeing and photographing,  shared a post in which a photographer answered all the questions from his interviewer with one of his photos, giving an insight to what is his body of work.   Kim and several other photographers that I have come to know and follow did the "Visual CV" about themselves so I have decided to see what I know about myself and my photography just by posting my photos.   See if you can see me!


 Here are my answers....   


Who are you?
Why Photography?


What is your trademark style?

What truly inspires?
Describe your lifestyle?
How do you view the world?
What makes a great shot?



Where is home for you?


Where do you go when you close your eyes?


An important lesson learned?














5 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely wonderful, Mary. I especially like the last "answer." It's all so perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful response to these questions. Each and everyone of these images speaks to me of you; they are all very well chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just noticed this posting today! A lovely array of photos and delicate captures which speak of you!

    ReplyDelete