Sunday, September 21, 2014

Connections, with Gratitude.

     When I see a bee on a flower, 

 
some lilies on a pond,

  a feather on a tree branch, 

or a flower growing on the trail,

 
  
 a rock of a different color,


a hawk flying high, 

the changing of the seasons, 

a place of quiet beauty,




or a new day dawning, I am awed!

I know that I have seen the majesty of the Creator, been offered the chance to connect to the Light that continuously changes and constantly offers gifts for me. Thankful and humbled to see and behold these gifts.   

It is not where we look, but how we see!  Beauty is everywhere, even in the Dark.   See with your heart..


        





3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Mary, and I especially love the one of the water lilies and the three last photos are so beautiful in intense colour! This is such a beautiful time of the year!

    Whoops, problems with your difficult word verification. I might have to give up trying to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you say words are hard! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Words are hard but here I can let them flow as I don't share with everyone.

      Delete