Friday, October 17, 2014

Trees under Water


Sometimes my mind thinks
 unusual thoughts...




Like wondering about other worlds 
that may be parallel to ours..as under the water worlds.

I wonder if the life under water can
see our world as reflections as we do...


Do they see the color of leaves 

and the sky

and the mountains..

or the sun and the moon?





Or is there no color..only shapes, dark and light?

Sometime I just wonder..




Is that world as wonderfully magical as ours?

I hope so!



1 comment:

  1. I love the abstract quality of that first shot. I didn't quite understand it until I made it bigger and realized you had turned the scene on its side! Gogeous patterns and reflections. I love the third image too made up of reflections. That last little leaf is so lovely in its simplicity.
    The Universe is so incredibly vast that it would seem impossible if there weren't other inhabited planets and maybe even more beautiful than we can possibly imagine!

    ReplyDelete